Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Adventures with Craigslists, Final thoughts

I'm not really jumping up and down about Craigslist being a marketing tool but rather more of a online garage sale. I'm sure they want it this way which is fine. From my perspective you see the potential eyeballs coming to the site and hope to exploit some of that. You don't know unless your try and I walk away some valuable information concerning classified postings. It also seems to potentially coincide with paper advertising. Not extensive testing here but I did advertise an ad in a Sunday newspaper and not one result came to the website. I'm sure some other newspapers might yield some sort of results but I'm debating that effort vs radio or tv.

I'll check back in another week or so and see if my domain is still banned, not that I really care because I can create hundreds more.

No comments: